- This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Batch-Man reserves the right to block users from the site in case they have violated these Terms Of Service. This may include restricting a user’s ability to post or to access certain sections of the Website.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you including but not limited to your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name and email address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Allow you to Comment on various Projects on the Website.
- Sharing updates via Email.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Batch-Man follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not used to personally identify the users but can be given to authorities on request. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Batch-Man publishes articles and blog content about third-party applications, programs, scripts, and other systems. Batch-Man is not responsible for damage caused in any way by the mishandling or improper use of these Third-Party applications. Batch-Man takes ownership of its Reviews (Including blog posts, images, videos, etc, produced by the team), but can remove links or files associated with another author on request.
Batch-Man is not responsible for damages caused by improper use of this website, either via third-party applications or other software.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Batch-Man has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Provided Software Policies
The Batch-Man Platform may host/refer to or otherwise link to third-party applications. These applications may collect information and are unaffiliated with the Batch-Man Platform. For concerns about the information collected by these applications, contact the author or responsible organization for said software.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions decided by the management.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions decided by the management.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions decided by the management.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions decided by the management.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. If your request has not been fulfilled in a month, we are responsible for handling any complaints given to us.
People younger than the age of majority in their state, or minors, may have restrictions on the platform in order to follow COPPA. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Batch-Man does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you are aware your child has submitted information without your consent, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If your child has created an account and is under the age of 13, their account may be restricted or removed to follow these guidelines. If you (a parent or guardian) would like these restrictions lifted, contact us and we can consider this on a case-by-case basis.
Future data policies