Submit your work!
Submit your work in the field of programming here, But you must follow the following simple terms in order to get your projects accepted in Batch-Man:
- Give proper credit to the authors of the program or libraries. If you made the project yourself, credit your dependencies.
- Utilize as many comments as possible, as long as they aren’t unnecessary. The code should be easy to piece apart from a fellow developer.
- Do not submit obfuscated/encrypted programs. If the program involves obfuscation, ensure its details are decrypted when submitting.
- Link your code, do not paste it into the submission form. We suggest you use GitHub to store your project, including the source code, a demonstration file, and a built executable.
- Remember to create a help function or a README.md file for your executable, so that users can understand your program.
- Explain the problem(s), and the process of creating your plugin below so that it can be reflected well on the site.